March 11, 2007

At 14 weeks

Hello everyone. Casper wanted to let you all know that he is no longer a OUOD (one-up-one-down). Look at him now at his 14 week mark.


Both ears are fully up and he is very proud of this. Even I only managed to get both ears up when I was around 11 months old. If you ask me he looks like a rabbit - his ears are so big. Actually even when we go for walks, he hops and skips like a rabbit to keep up with me.

On another note can you guys spot anything unusual about this picture of me?


Anyone? OK take a closer look at this one.



I bet all you cheeky people out there know what I am talking about. After my grooming session recently Mom noticed that I have a cowlick! If you believe the old wives tale that little children who have cowlicks tend to be very naughty and cheeky....well, as far as I am concerned I have been a good little boy. Tra la la.... Pffttt...I just think that when I was little the cow came to give me a huge lick and took off some of my hair. Mom and Dad did pick me up from a couple who lived in the country after all.

No comments: