May 23, 2008

What a May!

Hello peoples!

I have had an eventful couple of weeks!

First off, Mom disappeared AGAIN! This time she literally left in the middle of the night and didn't even tell me she was going away! I only found out because Dad was left to supervise us every night. He did pretty ok except we hardly went for any walks. Thanks Dad and Aunty Charm! While Mom was away I managed to get a bone stuck in my throat so Dad had to rush me to the vet early one morning because Casper woke everyone up with his barking! Apparently Casper was trying to help me get the bone out of my throat but I can't remember because I was too busy trying to dig the bone out from my neck. When that didn't work Casper would run to the door and BARK BARK BARK. Thanks Casper! Sorry Dad and Aunty C for scratching you when you were trying to help me.


Anyway when Mom came back she told me she take to get on a big metal bird that flew her far away. She had to go and say goodbye to her grandma for one last time before she left forever. I asked Mom where forever was and Mom said don't be silly Scooby! But I can tell that she is sad because she had to say goodbye and so I told her not to be sad because I'm still around!

Mom showed me a photo of a new friend that she made while she was away - his name is Rex and he is still a baby! He likes to hide under chairs and will sit quietly while everyone is watching TV. What a good boy! When I was a baby I could not keep still and would wiggle around like a worm. Hello Rex! Secretly I was relieved Mom didn't bring Rex home with her otherwise I would have someone else to compete with to get attention.



Be a good boy Rex and stay where you are!


When Mom went away the Old Man Shah and THE PIRANHA came over to stay with us! Boy did it feel like a looooooooong sleepover. I don't know whether the Old Man was sooking because his own Mom and Dad left in the middle of the night too but he wouldn't eat for the first couple of days. Dad got so worried that he took the Old Man to Mr Vet who diagnosed him with a really bad tummy ache. Anyway the Old Man started eating again on the 3rd day with us - damn - no more seconds for Casper and I.



Us vs. Them


When Mom came home the Old Man and the Piranha also went back to their own homes.



Bye Bye Old Man - I won't miss all the messy presents you left behind in our backyard because of your tummy ache!


Finally, Casper is going to go for a BIG OPERATION at the end of this month to hopefully fix his OUCH! once and for all. Mom has decided to take a day off to make sure he gets there ok and is picked up in 1 piece.

No comments: