October 6, 2008

Orchids are yummy!

Hi everyone,

I know I haven't updated in a while. Well, we have been doing lots of things. Casper just completed his first level of obedience class. I sometimes tag along and I will post pictures of that soon!


But first of all I just wanted to say that orchids are yummy...well, I HEARD they are yummy. Here are some that Mom saved when she woke up one morning and found the pot overtuned and the beautiful buds all over the garden. I tried to tell her the neighbour's cat did it but she did not believe me and instead wanted to play a game of chase...it was 7am in the morning! Geez it was too early mom! Well, Casper and I won because she could not catch us...hehhehe...


Pretty (ahem...Yummy!) flowers....if you look closely you can see that SOMEONE has been playing with them and bruised the edges...these are the ones that mom managed to save.

No comments: