March 15, 2008

Stupid bucket

Hello everyone,

I really have to vent...I HATE THIS BUCKET!



Look at my face...I woofed at Mom that I wasn't ready for my foto to be taken! Now I look constipated forever.


I just hate having to wear this bucket 24/7. Mom took me to Mr Vet for a follow up visit for my sore paw and Mr Vet told me I need to wear the stupid bucket for a bit longer. The good news is that if the wound improves on my next visit I won't need to have an operation. whoopie! Now I know this is going to sound really bad but I thought I'd share this with all of you as I'm sure I am not the only one to feel this way. I was so anxious and nervous about my possible operation whilst waiting to see Mr Vet I managed to do both Number 1 AND Number 2 in Mr Vet's waiting area! Mom got a little bit embarrassed and was caught without any plastic bags to pick up my presents but luckily the Nice Lady at Mr Vet gave her some bags. I did some BIG LONG ones! Then I heard Mom telling Nice Lady that luckily my presents were nice and firm and left no mess! I almost died of embarrassment! YUCK!

STUPID BUCKET!




On another note check out how dirty we get. Casper is the BEFORE BATHTIME and I am AFTER BATHTIME. I am so white I look fake. Actually I think I look like a stuffed teddy bear you find on the shelves at Christmas time!



Thats all for today peoples!

xx
Scooby

No comments: