July 31, 2008

Swimming pool water is yuck!

Hello all,
I finally got to drink lots of swimming pool water...and it is YUCKY YUCKY!
I got to go along with Casper when he went to the physio and while he was walking in the underwater treadmill I got thrown in the pool...ok, maybe I am exaggerating a little but I did drink lots of pool water..ptui ptui!
What's going on here!

They put that little yellow lifejacket on me, maybe I look good in yellow after all.



Hey Mom, stop taking photos can't you see I am drowning!



Well, at least my diet is working because I didn't sink to the bottom of the pool.

After we finished swimming they put that stupid noisy hairdryer on me!



Die Die Die!!



I think Casper is actually enjoying it.


Casper is such a suck!
For those of you who want to know how he is, he is doing pretty good after his operation. He is limping a lot less now, only when he has been on the move for a while will he show signs of tiredness and drag his leg or hop on three legs. Apart from that he is starting to walk normally and can trot, as opposed to hopping all the time like he did before the operation.
Mom and Dad decided to torture him further by enrolling him at obedience class...let's just say he finds it a bit stressful. Hiak Hiak Hiak.....

No comments: