February 25, 2009

NQR (Not quite right)

Something a little odd has been in our backyard for the past couple of days.




Its a bird!
Its a cat!

A drag queen(or dog)
Wait I think its a Racoon!

Well, it looks like a Racoon but it smells like a Casper.
Tee hee hee.

My brother has a bit of an eye infection or maybe a blocked tearduct so he has to have eyedrops everyday which makes him look like racoon eyes! I tell him he does not need to put his makeup on everyday. Casper is really grumpy because I call him a racoon. He gets so mad at me and I have to cop his DONT MESS WITH ME I'M A NINJA move.



Casper the NINJA.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Scooby and Casper!

Boy, Casper, it seems like you're always getting into trouble. Poor fella. You look a bit like a Scottie or even a Cairn with your dark makeup. People are always asking Mommy if I'm a Westie and it makes her sad because she thinks that they must think I'm dirty!

Here's the information about little red booties! http://pawzdogboots.com
I see doggies wearing them in the rain and when the sidewalks are really hot so you don't need to wait for a snow storm!

See you soon!

Your pal,

Petey