May 14, 2010

Funny Stuff

Hello peoples,

I have come to the realisation that once you take a bad photo on a camera, you must delete it at once otherwise it gets out there on the big bad web and you cannot delete it. Ever. 
Like these poor suckers.



















This guy must have seperation anxiety issues. I mean, who sleeps with a ball in their mouth?











I wonder if he ever wakes up with one side of his face blown up and puffy?


























And this last little guy on his blue couch.  That is just too obscene.  I can see his willy.









Hmmm..I wonder if there are any funny photos of my brother.....

Scooby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that, kids, is exactly why you shouldn't post to Facebook when you're drunk.
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing these just too funny photos. We needed a great post like this for some good laughs. Have a wonderful rest of your day and keep up the great posts.
World of Animals